• Christopher M. Alexander

Do I have to take a Parenting Class in Butler County?

If you have minor children, yes.

If you live in Butler County, Ohio, the Court requires you to attend a class entitled Helping Children Succeed After Divorce as follows:

“In all cases in which there are minor children, both parents shall complete the class “Helping Children Succeed after Divorce.” An order requiring attendance shall be filed with the Complaint. . . Each Plaintiff in a divorce action and both parties in dissolution of marriage action must schedule the education program within fifteen (15) days of the filing of the complaint or petition. Each Defendant must schedule the class within fifteen (15) days of being served with the complaint.

The Butler County Court of Domestic Relations class Helping Children Succeed After Divorce is scheduled through the Forensic Evaluation Services Center at (513) 869-4014.

Christopher M. Alexander represents residents of Hamilton, Middletown, Monroe, Trenton and West Chester as well as Fairfield Township, Lemon Township, Liberty Township, Madison Township, Union Township and West Chester Township. When you need a skilled and experienced family law lawyer, contact Christopher M. Alexander at (513) 228 – 1100, mobile (513) 226 – 8489, or online at

5 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

In Ohio, both parents have a duty to support their children until emancipation. Emancipation typically occurs when a child turns 18 and graduates from high school. The law also provides for limited si